Teaching Practice

January 30, 2019
Teaching Practice
1. Teaching Procedure

-
all sports learning seems to be the same everywhere, but the teaching method will determine success in learning, in this school I feel all the processes of my learning during teaching practice succeed because it begins with good communication and all students understand or carry out whatever commands I give during the learning process and also I always do ice breaking before starting the class, and even students are very enthusiastic in accepting the material that I teach so that when I explain the material all students compete to do the practice from the material that I explained.


 
Procedures
Learning Learningwhile doing and making learning as interesting as possible with the game, because there are no teaching hours in the classroom so that it is immediately practiced in the field.
Procedure Procedure
the learning process begins with heating but warming up through games so that they can feel freses and enthusiasm in the process of learning and enjoying during the game learning process that I give is the game that I usually give to my students in Indonesia before starting learning, then preparing tools, then explain the material to be given later


- Monitoring and Assessment
Direct assessment I give when in the learning process students make mistakes or success in doing practice and I immediately corrected them one by one

2. teaching in philippine is a little different because in Indonesia sports usually have 90 minutes and even more so I can divide the time for class to explain the material and then space for practice and can do a good warm up especially so that students avoid cedra in practice, but in philipine I have 1 hour 1 class in one week so that the division of time I usually warm up for 10 minutes followed by explanation, practice, and games for 45 minutes which ended without doing cooling down because of the great time.


The Teaching Schedule

3. problem solving
during the learning process I did not find any problems, because all the instructions I gave them would be practiced without having to remind them many times.


4. Management
in this school has no peer learning in the classroom, but if talking about cllasroom management I can see from the health class that I also ovated for one month with my cooperative teacher, where in the class usually always make grub and give questions in order to see the extent to which students understand or understand the material conveyed, such as their ability to criticize, analyze, and many others.

Summary and Suggestions
1. Objectives of practicum
objectives of Practice
- General goals
provide the teacher's ability for students and also add to the various learning I have with the new method methods that exist
- specific goals
 add to the experience and understand how to provide teaching d
.Procedures for
PracticalOrientation, Observation, Teaching Assistants, Teaching Practices, Evaluation and Reflection.

3. The practicum results
can add to my experience and can give me new methods that are available, provide direct knowledge of the problems that often occur when teaching

4. Practice challenges
I have to make the lesson package an interesting game so students are interested in the material we teach, so I have to be able to make and think of games that can make the classroom atmosphere interesting with various teachings

5. Overall Impression
I feel very comfortable staying there with the friendliness of the students because we are placed in dorm close to campus, giving me new experiences and cultures, making friends new friends because where I teach there are also students who practice teaching, feel very valued and get very good responses from students and teachers at the USJR DemonstrationJHS, so the learning process becomes very comfortable, has a very good and creative mentor so that it can increase knowledge I






6. Suggestions for improvement in the future
I hope this activity will continue, and I suggest a little that sports hours be added, so that all learning processes can be as effective as usual before doing compulsory exercise whose name is heating and cooling after doing activities.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour Campus

Teaching Plan

My Schedule