Departure and Arrival


Make every place and condition a learning arena to be a better person. Because actually what is more important in achieving success is a process ... in a process we meet many things that we think are willing to learn and develop so that we don't miss the others.
I believe that every place I visit or visit will always save many stories of meaningful experiences. And on this blog I will share my experiences during the SEA Teacher batch 7 program in Philippine, precisely at Cebu University San Jose Recoletos.

D:\mike okta milia\cm smu\IMG20190104055243.jpg
Padang to Kuala Lumpur. 4 January 2019
Minang Kabau Airport "with my beloved"

D:\mike okta milia\photo\IMG20190108013430.jpg
Kuala Lumpur to Manila 08 January 2019
With the mancion father from China
This is what many call walking and many great experiences that we get, yeahh I go to the airport on 7 January from the hour 8 pm I arrived at the airport at 09.30 pm and my flight was on January 8 2019 at 1 am, I met the mancion father from China, this father is a very good person, I talked about what my purpose is to go to Cebu, and exchange experiences and sharing knowledge and short stories he was very supportive and encouraging for me, and yeahh you gave me a box of almond  huhu thank you  
D:\mike okta milia\photo\IMG20190108005150.jpg


D:\mike okta milia\photo\IMG20190108110326.jpgD:\mike okta milia\photo\IMG20190108110340.jpg

airport mactan cebu

I was welcomed by wendel dodong and picked up by a draiver by kuya from USJ-R yaaps wendel dodong is my friend who previously was a participant bach 5th sea teacher sent by usjr to my university namely Padang State University, which at that time I was one buddy participant sea techer bact 5 in UNP am very happy to meet with Dodong's at the scoond time.

C:\Users\Windows8.1\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.Word\received_307316586580247.jpeg
Dormitory
Mom jeje and mam Jingkai
mom jeje is the ouwner of dormitory and mam jingkay is mother house but i'm feel mam jingkai is my secoond mom here in cebu. He welcomed me with pleasure here and I often visited the house of the frame which was also not far from my dormitory, whether it was for cooking or just wanted to play with his three beautiful and handsome children.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour Campus

Teaching Plan

My Schedule